For purposes of this Agreement, "Site" refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.ThingsProtocol.com. The terms "we," "us," and "our" refer to the Company."You" refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect "Non-Personal Information" and "Personal Information." Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, name, gender, date of birth and other personal identification number which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology. To activate the Service, you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the "referring URL"), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Children’s Privacy The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at info@ThingsProtocol.com.
2. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that it is obligatory for the Company to process your Personal Data for the Core Purpose as stated above, without which some services or features provided by "The Company" may be affected. If we do not have your consent to process your Personal Data for the Ancillary Purposes, we will not be able to keep you updated about our future, new and/or enhanced services and products
Nevertheless, you may stop receiving promotional activities by: unsubscribing from the mailing list; editing the relevant account settings to unsubscribe; or sending a request to info@ThingsProtocol.com
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. CONTACT US